Saturday, April 26, 2008

Days Away from the REAL Peace Corps...

So our training officially ended yesterday at like 12:30 when we officially swore in. It's weird to be in front of a computer (especially one that has a dial up internet connection) since it's like the 3rd time I've been on one since arriving in Zambia. I'm about to check my email, and hopefully it'll work on this one, since it's the PC house in Eastern district and not in some internet cafe in Lusaka, which for some reason don't allow me to get on my email account. Anyways it's been a long day and I'm tired. You all don't even realize how good the US transportation system really is. Zambia has like 5 or 6 paved roads in the whole country, and outside of the capital they have so many potholes... Anyways yeah I'll end here and add another update in the next few days.

No comments: